FUBO.TV/CONNECT - ENTER ACTIVATION CODE - WWW.FUBO.TV/CONNECT
You can activate and watch fuboTV on any device on which you want to watch episodes. There are two ways to activate fuboTV by using email and password and fubo activation code using fubo.tv/connect.
On Every Device, you got the option to sign in using email and password. Just click on fubo account sign-in option when you start the Fubo app on the device. Now, enter email and password to sign in fubo tv account.
2. Now, Fubo updated there a sign-in option, you can now activate fubo tv on any device using fubo activation code.
3. Start the fuboTV app and login
4. A screen for sign in with code will appears
5. On your Device visit, www.fubo.tv/connect and enter the activation code appears on your tv, then click on submit
6. If you don’t have any fuboTV account then click on Create Sign Up an Account
7. After sign in you will be redirected to www.fubo.tv/connect
8. The activation code will appear on your device screen, the code is valid for 5mins only. So, You need to enter the activation code quickly.
Do I have to sign a contract? Are there cancellation fees?
No contracts and no cancellation fees! Your subscription will automatically renew each month, until you choose to cancel your subscription. You may cancel at anytime, so that it will not renew after the current subscription period.
How does the free trial work?
Available to new customers only:
As a first time new customer when you sign up for fuboTV, you will be given a free trial period.
In order to receive a free trial you will need to provide a credit/debit card to signup for the service.
Your first payment will be charged at the end of the free trial period.
The charge will take place at the exact time of renewal. For example, if you subscribed on January 1st at 9:00am, with a free trial period of 7 days, you will be charged on January 8th at 9:00am.
You can cancel at anytime before the end of the 7-day period to avoid the recurring monthly subscription charge.
Can ex-customers signup for a free trial?
No, the free trial offer is only available to new customers.
Customers restarting their account will be charged for the service at the time of the restart.